MOTORSPORT ADJUSTABLE DUMP VALVE SINGLE PISTON ATMOSPHERIC (BLACK)
Standard Range :- 0.5-1.2 Bar
Uprated Spring Range:- 1.3-3.0 Bar (Supplied in the box)
The Pop-Off valve is essential on all turbocharged engines. It has to be installed between turbocharger and throttle, the best position is between throttle and intercooler (if present). Pop-Off has the task to open to discharge pressure you have into intake manifold when you release accelerator. In fact, when you raise your foot from accelerator the turbocharger keeps on fast spinning pumping air into the line (that results closed). To avoid damages to turbocharger, you produce - by Pop-Off valve - an escape for extra pressure (useless in releasing).
- Minimize turbo lag
- Effective discharge according to driving
- More protection for engine, turbocharger exposed to less stress
- Fast and flowing accelerations
- You can drive fast with less stress and wear for turbocharger
- Easily adjustment, without touch the boost
- Entirely in alloy, without breakable diaphragm as for usual Pop-Off
- Racing "Sound"
- 25 mm tails
- Adjustable 0.5 - 1.2 bar with light spring (rif. L)
- 1.2 - over 3 bar with hard spring (rif. H)